Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank You Father,For Your Patience

Greetings All,Thank you Caroline,
I was having Bible study with the "Boys" several weeks ago, we were having a discussion of how our earthly life, as we know it, is quickly coming to an end.It sure seems that we are hurtling towards the end times!One of the men stated that he wanted our Savior to come back right now and with all"saved" Christians would experience the great Rapture and we will be with our Lord for all eternity.
Later on that day the Spirit put on my heart how selfish all of us were at that breakfast!Jesus said"I tell you the truth,no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again"John3V3."For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son,that whoever BELIEVES in Him shall NOT perish but have eternal life"John3V16.Jesus continued in John11V25"I am the resurrection and the life.He who believes in me will live,even though he dies,and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.Do you believe this?A "born again"Christian believes His words,welcomes Him into our hearts and that by His death on the cross our sins are forgiven and we are "saved " by His grace.Why are we selfish?God,our Father wants to save ALL His children through the blood of His Son;just because we are ready we would fore-go this precious gift to all non-believers?How selfish!
I thank God for having me see His light!In 2PeterV9"The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise,as some understand slowness.He is patient with you ,not wanting ANYONE to perish,but everyone to come to repentance"
I say thank you Father for your patience.
Until next time ,as the word says,"make every effort to be found spotless,blameless and at peace with Him".
With all blessings,Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment