Friday, January 18, 2013

ANY QUESTIONS? HERE"S THE ANSWER

Greetings all,
     as we walk through our life with all it's highs and lows,joys and sorrows,have you ever asked yourself,like me,why am I here,what's my purpose,my impact,my defining word,defining action,Gods plan,the "end" game?Wouldn't it be wonderful if you had a mentor in your life that could clarify all of these questions and more,as a matter of fact,answer the ones you hadn't even thought to ask yet?
Here comes "THE GOOD NEWS."WE DO!!Here comes JESUS when you "Pick up the shovel" and make the decision to accept his guidance, brought to you with everlasting,immaculate love.
     I want to discuss in his own words why I can say he is all you need now and forever!Let's see what he had to say about himself.I will ask the question and Jesus will give the answer.

.Why are you here?
From the book of John,chapter3v16,17 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

.I want eternal life,what do I need to do?
From the book of John,chapter6v29 "The work of God is this;to believe in the one he has sent".
 Book of John,chapter3v3"I tell you the truth,no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again".

.Next question:what happens when I believe in you ,accept you in my spiritual heart,ask you to forgive my sins,and totally recognize you as my Lord and Savior,in other words,be spiritually born again?

From the book of John,chapter6v37-40"All that the Father gives me,and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me .And this is the will of him who sent me,that I shall lose none of all that he has given me,but raise them up on the last day.For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life,and I will raise him up on the last day".

Wow,such a gift from your love for me!Thank you.Now what do I do?

From the book of John,chapter14v8,12-17"This is to my Fathers glory,that you bear much fruit,SHOWING YOURSELVES TO BE MY DISCIPLES.My command is this:love each other as I have loved you.Greater love has no one than this,that he lay down his life for his friends.You are my friends if you do what I command.I no longer call you servants,because A servant does not know his masters business.Instead I have called you friends,for EVERYTHING I have learned from my Father I have made known to you .You did not choose me,I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last.Then the Father WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU ASK IN MY NAME.This is my command:TO LOVE EACH OTHER".

My questions are over.How about you dear reader?Don't you want to be a disciple?

     My son,Joe and I were talking earlier today and we agreed Jesus wants us to have a living,breathing relationship with him.I suggest,a starting point is to know how he thought by knowing what he said."Pick up the shovel" start reading the bible .Understand he is waiting for you to make the move toward him.His arms are wide open,know his answers come from his love for you.
What great joy awaits you.
                             Continued blessings in his name,Joe

     



No comments:

Post a Comment